Thursday, February 09, 2006

(Up to) Four Answers

in case you were wondering (haha, not likely) or you're bored (there's a good chance of that if you're still reading this), I've decided to fill in the dreaded "4 things" questionnaire. Good luck staying awake!

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. programs coordinator for the U.S. Rice Producers Association
2. Spanish teacher at ACU
3. snow-cone maker at Cajun Cones (the one, the only)
4. English teacher at CEDEI

Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. none that I can think of -- I'm not really a fan of watching movies over and over. they're just not as entertaining if you know what's gonna happen.


Four books I could read over & over:
(since I imagine the quantity necessary to gain "over and over" status is lower for reading books than watching movies, I do have a couple:)

1. The Hobbit + Lord of the Rings trilogy - I've read them three times, but with five years or more between readings.
2. Chronicles of Narnia series - done it twice since I was young, but considering going through them again before the new movies come out.
3. Bible (I aspire to be able to read it "over and over")
4. that's all I got


Four places you have lived:

1. Winters, TX
2. Abilene, TX
3. Antigua, Guatemala
4. Cuenca, Ecuador

Four TV shows you watch:

1. Lost
2. can Seinfeld still count?
3. uhhh.... I'm gonna need a minute...
4. oh yeah -- I plan to see a lot of World Cup soccer this summer

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Guatemala
2. Colorado (skiing, mountain climbing)
3. Florida
4. Ushuaia

Four web sites I visit daily:

1. e-mail
2. Dallas Morning News (Texas Rangers section)
3. Google News
4. espn.com

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Mom's brisket dinner (includes baked beans and "company" potatoes)
2. frijoles volteados (black beans refried Guatemalan style - my friend Mark calls them turd beans :)
3. pizza
4. sushi

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. abroad
2. with my friends/family
3. with my future wife (it'd be nice to meet her!)
4. on a basketball court

2 Comments:

At 13/2/06 5:42 AM, Blogger Shayna Willis said...

Well, I read it and it wasn't that bad. Of course, I'm home because of a snow day, so maybe my opinion doesn't mean much regarding whether or not things are boring. :-)

 
At 13/2/06 6:32 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Yo, you need more foot traffic.
Link to other blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home